This thing will take a directory of your choosing, scan the directory for what ever file type you pick, and then create a playlist in PCH format.
Alrighty, its still kinda in its infancy…theres definitly a few things we’re looking to add and change…but for all intensive purposes it works pretty well. I can’t take credit for it…one of my friends made it for me, but i though i’d share it. Any suggestions or improvments are welcome….but since i didn’t create or code it, there will be some lag time on getting anything done.
Heres a break down of how it works…
- Up the top…select the directory you want it to scan. (check the box if you want it to include any subdirectories in that directory)
- Select the file type you want it to scan for.
- Enter a name of the playlist
- Enter the path starting after file:/// that you want the playlist link to have. (See example below)
- Hit "Generate PLaylist"
- The file will be located in the directory you selected to scan.
If you have a internal hard drive and your files are located in the MusicMetallicaMaster Of Puppets folder on the PCH hdd.
then you’d want the "PCH Directory" to look like this….
opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/Music/Metallica/Master Of Puppets
If its a NFS or SMB or USB connection or what ever, then you just simply plug in your Absolute path for those.
Note: By defualt the "opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/" part will always be pre-typed into the "PCH Directory" part. But can be erased and edited.
|Playlist_Generator1.2.rar||19.65 KB||30||6 hours 57 min ago|