YAYMan (Yet Another Yamj Manager) is a GUI which allows you to edit the information for individual videos without having to delve into the XML manually.
YAYMan requires YAMJ r3835 or newer.
- Works with PC/Mac/Linux
- Manage multiple jukeboxes
- Modify movie/tv show details
- Select a different poster for movies and tv shows
- Select different fanart
- Provide different database key and regenerate all data (details, posters, etc.) for that movie/tv show
- Run YAMJ for your entire library
- Schedule YAMJ to run automatically once per day
- Edit user properties
- Edit skin properties
- Convert jukebox files to different hashdepth settings.
- Manage library xml files
See the included readme for running YAYMan on Ubuntu.
You can find additional downloads, including native application launchers for Windows and Mac, here
December 9, 2013: v0.99.99.26 released. Fixed compatibility with latest YAMJ. Apologies for leaving everyone high and dry for so long.
Please post all questions to the support thread below: